- Hawaii Pacific University: Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- University of Nebraska Medical Center: Bachelor of Science
- University of Nebraska Medical Center: Masters in Physician Assistant Studies
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Certified in hormone pellet placement
- Certified in penile shockwave therapy
Honors and Recognition
- Retired from the United States Army with over 20 years of service; multiple combat deployments in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom
- Bronze Star and Expert Field Medical Badge
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistant Education Association
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants
Jeff grew up in Alabama. He received his second bachelors and master degrees from Nebraska University through the Interservice Physician Assistant Program while serving in the US Army.
Jeff is a retired US Army Major with multiple combat deployments and an extensive background in emergency medicine, family practice and internal medicine.